July 12, 2013

The Sunshine Vox Box from Influenster!

Normally I would do a vlog on this, but since the kiddos are rambunctious and the camera does crappy videos, y'all will just have to settle for this, m'kay?



This summer Influenster sent out what they call the Sunkissed Vox Box. You'll remember that last year, I received two Vox Boxes from them.



First up is the Dr. Scholl's for her inserts for high heels. I RARELY wear heels, so I don't think I'll even use these.


Next up we have this nail polish from SinfulShine, available exclusively at Walgreens. I received a full-size sample of their color called Manhunt; it's kind of a camo-green color with some sparkle. I'm not really a fan of the color, but at only $2.99 a bottle, I think I'll pick up a shade that I prefer at a later date.


Next up is the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. It's a tinted moisturizer with SPF 25. Supposedly you can go without makeup and get similar coverage effects if foundation without it feeling heavy and caked on. I've tried this several times and found that it went on quickly and easily however didn't seem to provide enough moisture.


Last, but certainly not least, we come to the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. This is probably my favorite thing this time around and I LOVE THEM! I have super fine slippery hair and these actually hold my ponytail in place through chasing after the boys and jumping around in the backyard. They haven't left funky creases in my hair and are gentle on my scalp. Usually with even the smallest of hair elastics, after about 15 minutes of activity, they're sliding out unless they're wrapped so tightly they give me the look of a face lift. Plus when you wear them around your wrist (because what girl hasn't dropped that habit; remember Scrunchies?) they're colorful enough to dress up a T and jeans and not lose your hair elastic. I bet you could untie these, put a little bling on them, and make them even cuter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...