June 28, 2013

Confessions of a Ranch-aholic

Hello. My name is Stephanie and I’m a Ranch-aholic.

I love Ranch on anything.

Hell, everything!

But what I don’t like is the ranch you buy at the grocery store that’s so full of ingredients that are impossible to pronounce and that taste like a chemical reaction gone bad in my mouth.

So I've been searching, hoping, and waiting for a homemade ranch mix to drop into my lap and I finally found one!


I made this myself from ingredients I already had in my spice cabinet. I only left out the chives she listed, simply because I didn't have them and it’s not something I keep around.

It was DE-LISH and is better than anything you can find in a bottle!

Gwen has even listed a recipe for a “Try It” sized amount, so you can make a quick batch for dinner and try it before committing to the full recipe. Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...