May 22, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day!

What a gorgeous Tuesday it is! This momma is finally back on track; no more sickness, still a few back twinges, already tackling that overgrown pile of laundry and hopefully getting both bathrooms scrubbed top to bottom!

To make up for my lack of taking care of my family the last week (they took care of me instead), I decided to open up the windows, let the cool breezes in, and bake some FANTASTIC blueberry muffins. These suckers were huge! (note to self: spray the TOPS of the muffin tins next time too!)



I even had a little help from my favorite sous-chef. Check out that popped collar!



Last week we kept the menu for dinners fairly easy and bland. This week we're getting back to normal!

Monday - Bacon, eggs, potatoes O'Brien
Tuesday - Orange chicken, fried rice
Wednesday - Dad's Choice!
Thursday - Pizza
Friday - Spaghetti
Saturday - Tacos
Sunday - Lima Beans and Ham

If you haven't checked out my last review and giveaway yet, stop by here to enter to win a one month supply of Children's Oxylent Multivitamin drink mixes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...