March 19, 2012

Menu Planning Week #11

So... I seriously just realized that I totally FAILED with posting last week's menu plan. It's not like I really had one anyway! LOL Sometimes life just gets a little blah, and you just have to fly by the seat of your pants.

And yes, the laundry suffered too. I just put away laundry on Saturday afternoon that had been piling up (and wrinkling!) from the entire week.

Like I've said before, I'm not perfect!

So for this week, we have a really great plan I think! Most everything except for fresh fruit and veggies are coming straight from my freezer and pantry; which means that thanks to my "stockpiling" my grocery bill was MUCH lower this time around!

Here's what my family will be eating this week:


As always, I'm linking up to Meal Plan Monday on Orgjunkie. Stop by and take a look through TONS of other meal plans and maybe you'll discover something new to try; I want to hear about if it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...