March 08, 2012

5 Easy Ways To Trash Your Weight Loss Goals

Nummies, nummies everywhere, at least you won't gain weight in your hair...

Meh, so much for trying to be funny, Steph!

So, It's March and by now many people have trashed their resolutions lists.; especially if it pertains to losing weight!



Here are my Top 5 reasons that I know I WILL fail at dieting this year:

#1 Whiskey Caramel Bacon Bars





I think this was my first pin on Pinterest EVER, leading me to pin more and more and more yummy goodness! I need to be making these. WHISKEY. CARAMEL. BACON.

'Nuff said.

#2 Salted Caramel Butter Bars


A full pound of butter people; hummina, hummina.

#3 Bacon Wrapped Smokies With Brown Sugar And Butter


Sausage, bacon, butter, brown sugar. Serious diet no-no, but a big happy yes-yes in a casserole dish.

#4 Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls


Be still my heart! (It will be if I eat the whole thing, and I just might!)

#5 Banoffe "Danger" Pie


With Caleb's love of bananas, this is gonna be a hit! I'm so going to be making this one soon, because I have ALL the ingredients in my kitchen RIGHT NOW!!!

What's been your diet trasher this year? Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to link so I can pin those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...