February 14, 2012

Menu Planning Week #6 And Some Business

Week five went fairly well. Hubs liked the BRC Burritos from Monday so much, he decided he wanted them again on Saturday, so no pot roast. Oh well, life is fun when you fly by the seat of your pants, right?

To put it simply, WHERE'S THE BEEF?

It's only been a week and I'm already missing it. Beef is such a huge staple in our house that as much as I like chicken, I really need some red meat this week. Thank goodness it's shopping week!

Before I show you all our plan for this week, a few business related things to take care of:

  • Did you get your Betty Crocker coupons from last week? I've been told they are still available! Go here to claim yours! (via MyBlogSpark.com)
  • The Progresso Souper You contest is in it's last week; go here to enter before February 22. (via MyBlogSpark.com)
  • I have three (WOOT!) three reviews coming up for you in the next month, with some really great giveaways too. Excited? I know I am! Two of these items I'll be reviewing are products I've never seen before and I hope you'll love them as much as I think we will!

And lastly!

  • It's a Facebook Fanpage Launch for Trying To Be Super Mom! February 18 marks my one-year anniversary of SAHM status and to celebrate, I'm launching the Facebook Fanpage there. All blog updates and Twitter updates will feed through there, and I'm really excited to be able to interact with all of you in a new capacity. I love using Facebook, and I bet you do too! Stay tuned and come back February 20th for that!
Now on to the menu plan for this week!!!



Would you like a blank copy of my task plan sheet? I have a free copy waiting for you here; just print and fill in the blanks!

Linking up to Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...