June 12, 2012

I Married A Genius!

So the word on the street is that I'm baaa-aaack! Hee hee hee. El Gallbladder-o is officially out, gone, kaput, and I'm finally feeling somewhat normal again... whatever that is!

The unfortunate part about the surgery however is the restriction on weight lifting. Now I'm not talking about leg presses or bench pressing a thousand pounds here, but regardless The Doc says I need to "take it easy for the next two weeks." Yeah, okay.

Dude, I have two kids. Boys. There is NO downtime to rest. Feeling me?

So Hubs, in his infinate wisdom, decided to build me a little contraption so that our little monkey known as Caleb can easily be put in and out of his crib without this Mommy needing to pick the boy up by herself.

Remember; I have a weighlifting restriction, and he's WAY over that!

So without further ADO, I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, THE CRIB LADDER!


 


Now keep in mind, at no time is this just left hanging around for Caleb to climb at any time. That just wouldn't be safe, now would it? It's simply for me to help guide him in and out of his crib so I don't have to pick him up by myself.

Oh, and those posts sticking up on top? Those are handles for Caleb to grab and swing his leg over or pivot on his bottom.

I can't tell you how amazing this new invention Hubs' is! He gets HUGE **smooches** from me!

1 comment:

  1. Stepanie,

    I'm a stay at home mom to a 1 1/2 year old, and I've been put on bed rest for the next 3 months. Would it be possible to have the instructions for this wonderful creation? If you would be so kind I promise that I'll sing your praises for life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...