January 09, 2012

New Year, New (Better) Mom

Happy New Year!

... a week late...

I hope you all had great holiday experiences over the course of the last month; I know we did! Logan wrote his first letter to Santa, we had the annual Santa and Kids photo taken, and we even took a little trip down to Disneyland!


I am sure that by now, everyone has made (and broken) several resolution lists, myself included. I've decided that instead of calling them "resolutions" they should be more like "promises to my family".

1. Try to be more patient.
2. Become better organized in my home and my life.
3. Take better care of my health and the health of my family.

The patience thing is most obviously going to be my most difficult task this year, especially as both boys are continuing to grow and learn (to push Mommy's buttons!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...