January 17, 2012

Menu Planning Week #2 and a Yoplait Coupon!

Last week was the first week that I actually made a menu plan and somewhat stuck with it! I love that it only took me about an hour of my time to come up with a menu for the week and make sure I had everything in the house to make it. It was absolutely freeing to know that dinner was already planned and there would would be no scrambling around to come up with something last minute.

Not to say it was perfect by any means; some meals were shuffled around and Sunday ended up being a "let's just order a pizza" night. Here is this week's menu:


In case you didn't notice last week, there is a column on the sheet labeled "Cleaning Tasks." This is a reminder to myself to do one major cleaning item each day to stay on top of the regular cleaning routine. I've found this is easier than trying to jam it all into one day on the weekend and can usually be accomplished in little bits throughout the day according to nap schedules and temper tantrums (!). My feeling is that if it doesn't get done that day, oh well, it'll get done next week instead! Also, I try to make sure to do the following items each day:

  • sweep up crumbs from the floor at the end of the day
  • wipe down counters
  • 2 loads laundry and put away

Again, things don't always go according to plan, and I've found this to be a flexible schedule option for our family.

On to some other business! You can visit http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/707b/ to download a printable coupon for $1.00 off one package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies. Be sure to try the newest flavor Chocolate Banana!

*This coupon offer is not valid in the following states: including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.

**I was not compensated in any way for this post; information regarding Yoplait or Yoplait Frozen Smoothies has been provided through MyBlogSpark.com.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...