November 14, 2011

A New Thanksgiving Prayer

A friend of mine recently posted on her Facebook profile about a project she's doing for the month of November called a "Thankfulness Tree." I loved the idea, though I'll have to try to remember that for this time next year, since I saw it to far into the month to really get good and started on it.

It got me thinking about what I'm thankful for, and I came up with a few of these:
  • I am thankful for a sink full of dirty dishes, because it means I've fed my family.
  • I am thankful for a pile of unfolded laundry, because it means I care enough to make sure my family has clean clothes to wear.
  • I am thankful for that dirty ring around the tub, because it means my children are clean.
  • I am thankful for my PG&E bill, because it means my house is cozy and warm. 
  • I am thankful for my cell phone, because it means I have friends and family to fill my life.
  • I am thankful for my grouchy, big baby of a husband when he's sick, because it means he needs me.
  • I am thankful for the fights between my kids over their toys, because it means they have toys to play with.
  • I am thankful for the leftovers containers crowding my fridge, because it means we have more than enough. 
What are you thankful for?

**Don't Forget! This is the last week to enter for the FULL LINE of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste products until November 18, 2011. Stop by and enter here!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...